Can you believe it? It is almost time for the 2011 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference! (Have I mentioned how much I love Worldwide Partner Conference and getting to see all of the partners during it every year???)
Well, today we just opened up the registration for Worldwide Partner Conference 2011. This means you can now go online to the Register tab on the DigitalWPC site and get yourself, and those in your company, registered to join thousands of your peers and other Microsofties for this incredible event. Also, remember that you have several options of ways to attend, designed to give you the flexibility you need:
- All Access Event Pass (Recommended for best value) – Gets you access to the entire Microsoft Partner Conference 2011, including evening events
- Event Day Passes – Gets you access to a single day at Worldwide Partner Conference
- With an option to purchase additional evening passes for yourself and guests for your day of attendance
- Solution Innovation Center (Expo) only Day Passes – I think the name speaks for itself. It gets you access to the Solution Innovation Center (Expo) for a day
Here’s another fantastic reason to get out and register for Worldwide Partner Conference right away: $300! If you register prior to April 25th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (and no, this does not mean start your registration at 11:57 p.m. on April 25th because you procrastinated too long), your registration fee is reduced by $300 to $1,695 for the All Access Event Pass (registration is $1,995 starting April 26th at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time).
So in traditional Microsoft fashion, I am going to provide you with a list of “Next Steps” that you can start working against:
- Head out to the DigitalWPC site, click on the “Register tab,” and get yourself registered for Worldwide Partner Conference 2011
- Once registered for WPC 2011, go to the “Connect tab” and opt-in to WPC Connect in order to enable you to setup meetings and find/interact with other WPC 2011 attendees
- If you like contests & giveaways, I would suggest going to my newly launched Facebook page and “Liking” it. Why? Well, if you’ve been following me for the past few years, you know I like to do contests (like this one or this one) at WPC, and I suspect this year will be no different. Plus, because I just launched my new Facebook page, I’m thinking I should be sure to do some kind of contest for those who “Like” the page specifically. Just sayin’…
- Get your submissions in for your Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 Awards
- Participate in the online social aspect of WPC 2011
- Check out all of the great content on the DigitalWPC site, including the agenda, awards, expo, and so much more
- Be sure to head over to the newly designed Microsoft Partner Network Community site to participate in all of the activity there as well
- Stop reading this list and get started on point #1
I am looking forward to seeing you all at Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 in Los Angeles this year! By the way, if any of you are interested in doing some kind of “Voice of the partner” type video clip or social media piece while at WPC 2011, let me know and let’s see what we can do.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights