Just this morning, we announced that starting on March 23rd, 2011, Microsoft Windows Intune will be available for purchase or a free 30 day trial in over 35 countries! Which countries you ask? Well, here you go: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, United Kingdom and United States.
Not familiar with Windows Intune? Well, you might want to check out:
- My Microsoft Windows Intune – Information & resources for you post for some information you can use.
- What is Windows Intune on TechNet
- Getting Started with Windows Intune
- Windows Intune Center Help
- Windows Intune Quick Overview
- Introducing Windows Intune Client Tools
- Working with Windows Intune Groups
- Windows Intune Remote Assistance in Action
In addition, here are some additional next steps shared this morning that you should look into:
- Sign up for Windows Intune notifications, where you can find information about the upcoming free 30 day trial.
- If you are a Microsoft Partner, check out the Windows Intune information and resources for you on the Microsoft Partner Network portal.
- On March 23rd, be sure to join us at the Microsoft Management Summit in Las Vegas or tune in to the Windows Intune page (which should get updated later today) for the launch of Windows Intune.
You can also read the blog post by Gavriella Schuster this morning on the announcement of the March 23rd availability of Windows Intune.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights