Today at 9:00 am PST, Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, and Kirill Tatarinov, corporate vice president, Microsoft Business Solutions, will give the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 launch keynote address and it will be broadcast online for everyone’s ability to view. As such, I thought I would post here on the blog with how you can view the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 launch keynote address, as well as some additional Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 information and resources that you can use after the event. During the launch event, you will be able to hear keynote presentations by Kirill Tatarinov (Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions), Michael Park (Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions), and Brad Wilson (General Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM), as well as experience the new product for yourself through on-demand videos and content, including a customer showcase and business productivity, IT productivity, and industry tracks. Plus, Microsoft has announced a promotional price of $34 per user per month for the first 12 months of service to qualified customers that sign up by June 30, 2011!
Once you have taken part in the online global launch event, here are some additional Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 resources for you to take advantage of:
- Want to follow and engage with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM community? Join in the conversation on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/msdynamicscrm, plus, be sure to follow the #crm2011 hashtag.
- Are you currently a Salesforce.com or Oracle customer? If you switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online between now and June 30, 2011, you can take advantage of the Cloud CRM for Less offer, through which you can receive up to $200 per user you switch, which can be applied for services such as migrating data or customizing the solution to meet unique business needs.
- Want to give Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 at try for free? Check out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 30 day trial.
- See what’s new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- View the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Datasheet
- Join the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community
- Find articles, videos, and documentation at the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Resource Center
- Go to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview page for access to information, videos, support, and much more
- See customer case studies and customer videos
- Check out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Upgrade Center with information about upgrading as well as videos of features, information, and more
Microsoft Partners, here are some resources specifically for you to take advantage of:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM on the Microsoft Partner Network Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training and Readiness
- How to earn Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Advisor Fees
- Attain the Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Competency
- Check out the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internal Use Rights (IUR) Benefit-Partner Overview
I hope you can join us for today’s global launch event and that the information and resources listed above are helpful for you in your quest to learn more about the exciting new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 offering.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights