Over the years while I have worked at Microsoft, I am constantly reflecting on all of the reasons I am so proud to work for this company. Their commitment to giving back and working to better the communities we all live and work in is just one of them, and it is one they do an incredible job with. Here is just one example where you can play a part and help Bing give $1,000,000 (yes, that is One Million Dollars) to help schools in need out, and it does not cost you anything.
Right now Bing is conducting their $1 Million Holiday Giveaway where you can click to tell Bing to donate on your behalf to a school in need near you. All you do is:
- Go to the Bing $1 Million Holiday Giveaway website
- Click once to choose a $1 or $5 donation on your behalf
- Bing sends you a Donation Code for that amount through email
- Choose a school project near you (or anywhere) that you want to donate to (an easy map is displayed showing local funding requests by you so you can see details of them)
- Select Donate (You can donate any amount you want, even above the $1 or $5 that Bing will donate on your behalf)
- When you checkout, simply input your donation code you received and the $1 or $5 will be deducted from your amount due (since Bing is paying that on your behalf) and complete the donation
It is really that simple to help us hit the $1 Million goal through this campaign and help our future generations in their paths to education. So please take just a few moments and head out to the Bing $1 Million Holiday Giveaway website and help Bing donate on your behalf for this great cause.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights