Earlier today, I posted about our Microsoft Office 365 announcement as well as the announcement of the beta for Microsoft Office 365. In that post I included several links to things like the beta program, Microsoft partner page for Microsoft Office 365, the Microsoft Office 365 website, the Microsoft Office 365 Twitter & Facebook accounts, and more. (So be sure you read through the earlier post to make not of those resources as well)
Since that post, there have been several other resources that have come online and I thought I would put up a quick post here on the blog with many of these for you:
- Did you miss today’s live announcement broadcast? No worries, we recorded it! I’ve included it below so you can watch it here on the blog, or you can also click HERE to go directly to the video.
- Want to see more of what Microsoft Office 365 can bring to you and your clients? Check out this demo by John Betz, Director of Business Productivity Online Services at Microsoft, as he demos Office 365 across the PC, phone and browser:
- Check out this video, posted by the Office 365 team, highlighting Microsoft Office 365 and showing what Microsoft Office 365 can bring to users everywhere, of all sizes:
- Be sure to keep an eye on the Microsoft Office 365 Team’s You Tube channel to see when they publish more videos in the future
- Are you a Microsoft partner? Take a look at the post from Jon Roskill, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Group, about today’s announcement
- Wondering what Office 365 offers for small business and what pricing plans and options are available? Check out:
- What can Microsoft Office 365 offer to enterprises and what plans are available? Check out:
- On Microsoft BPOS (Business Online Productivity Suite) and wondering what Microsoft Office 365 means for you? Check out:
- Microsoft Office 365 transition center – Includes information about the transition, a transition checklist, a full FAQ about the transition, and more.
- Want to know even more about the Microsoft Office 365 beta program and how you can participate? Check out:
- Want to learn more about the various components included in Microsoft Office 365? Check out:
- What are the system requirements for Microsoft Office 365?
- Check out the FAQ page, where we have these listed
- Partners, check out the Quickstart Online Services page for:
- Microsoft Online Services/Office 365 training info
- Microsoft Online Services/Office 365 Resource Center
- Microsoft Online Services/Office 365 Community/Blog
- Microsoft Online Services/Office 365 Resource Wiki
- Did you want to read the press release from today about the announcement? You can do so HERE.
- Want to see some screenshots of Microsoft Office 365? Here you go:
- We also have the Microsoft Office 365 FAQ page online that has answers to many questions, broken into the following categories:
- Office 365 offerings and versions
- BPOS customers
- Purchase information
- Office 365 Beta
- I would highly recommend checking this page out
I hope the additional information above, in combination with my earlier Microsoft Office 365 announcement post helps give answer many of your Microsoft Office 365 questions as well as provide you with a good overview of what Microsoft Office 365 is and the opportunity it provides for you and your clients of all sizes.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights