Since I put up my 5 for 1 Exam Pass offer from Microsoft! post here on the blog, I have been getting a lot of great feedback on the offer and also several questions about what other offers are available to help Microsoft partners get the certifications they need/want, especially with the upcoming new MPN competency requirements. As such, I thought I would share here a list of several of the offers currently in market. One thing to note though, as stated in my Review my performance – Your input counts! post, we are rapidly approaching the end of the Microsoft fiscal year (June 30th), so several of the offers in market currently will be ending June 30th.
Here are some of the current Microsoft Certification Exam offers in market today that you can take advantage of:
- Turn Your IT Team Into An IT Powerhouse (ends June 30, 2010) promotion:
- Save up to 40 percent on Microsoft Certification exams
- Valid only in Australia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Netherlands, North America, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom, and New Zealand
- 5 for 1 Exam Pass offer from Microsoft! promotion:
- Take 5 Microsoft Certification exams for the price of 1
- Offer available only to Worldwide Partner Conference 2010 attendees
- Receive a 50% Off Exam Voucher (ends June 30, 2010)
- Valid only for Certified or Gold Certified partners in the Microsoft Partner Network, located in the 50 United States or District of Columbia
- If you meet the criteria above, contact the Microsoft Partner Network Experts Team at 1-877-254-6825 or via email and reference “MPNEXAM” to speak to the appropriate person.
- Receive a Second Shot to Pass Your Certification Exam (ends June 30, 2010)
- Provides a free retake if you happen to fail your first attempt at an IT Pro or Developer Microsoft Certification Exam
- Eligible Exams: All 070 and 083 exams. Offer available worldwide.
I hope these offers help you out in your quest for the certifications you want/need for yourself and your organization.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights