In April I posted about the 75% discount for Microsoft Partners to the “Social Media 201 Conference” we held here at the Microsoft Conference Center and I got some great feedback on what a wonderful discount offer that was for Microsoft Partners. After all, it’s pretty hard to beat a 75% discount. Well, here’s an even better offer for the upcoming Smart & Simple Strategies for Small Business event taking place on Tuesday, June 15th. For our local Microsoft Partners, we would like to extend a special invitation for you and one guest customer to attend the event FREE! Here are some details on the event:
On June 15th, join the Seattle Chamber of Commerce and Microsoft for Smart + Simple Strategies for Small Business event. At this interactive, half-day seminar you will experience a variety of valuable small business sessions, which will cover tips, advice, and secrets from experts–all designed to help you utilize technology to increase productivity and your bottom line, protect your valuable data, improve your marketing efforts and work better on the go. In addition to the educational seminars, we have also created a special networking activity over lunch to expand your prospecting and showcase your IT expertise, in which you will be appointed facilitator that guides a discussion at your table around the topic of technology. Plus, you will have a chance to win great prizes including a Dell Latitude Z loaded with Windows 7 Professional with a 1 year support service agreement with AT&T.
- Date: Tuesday, June 15th, 2010
- Time: Conference 8am-2:30pm, Reception 2:30-4:30pm (meals provided)
- Location:Washington State Convention and Trade Center, 6th Floor, 800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101
Choose from two tracks:
Track 1: Start Up or Rev Up: Infuse your Business with Innovative Ideas and Solutions
- Cost Savings through Green Strategies Kevin Wilhelm, Jamison West, Tolga Ural and Moderator George Allen
- Cloud Computing for Small Business with Brad Benner Grant Thompson,Maggie Chan Jones and Moderator Jaana Linsenmayer
- Boss’s Survival Guide Workplace 911: Solutions for Problems Managers Face with Bob Rosner
Track 2: Go to Market: Marketing & Selling your Services
- How to use Social Media in your Small Business with Josh Dirks, Aaron Blank, Jen Joyce and Moderator Mike Whitmore!
- Branding Basics for Small Business with Maria Ross
- Digital Market Place: Successful SEO & Online Display with Jon Bach, Lucas Mack, Martin Rincon and Moderator Warren Talbot!
These tracks will then be followed by a Technology Product Showcase: Solutions for Small Businesses with hosted reception.
Get registered today for this event and take advantage of this fantastic offer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression