A few questions I have seen and received from some partners regarding internal use rights (IUR) software that they receive at various levels within the Microsoft Partner Network are:
1) When I earn a competency or advanced competency, how many licenses of Microsoft software do I receive to use in my business (Internal User Rights/IUR licenses) and for which products do I receive those licenses for?
2) If I receive an advanced competency, how many additional internal use rights licenses do I receive?
3) If I get a Microsoft subscription, such as the Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider or Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design, how many IUR licenses do I receive and for which software?
4) Do the software internal use rights I receive vary by competency, advanced competency, or subscription I earn?
5) Where would I find out the various pieces of information above?
Now there is the new Microsoft Partner Network License Calculator available online that let’s you select the competency, advanced competency, or subscription you are interested in achieving and it will let you know how many internal use rights of Microsoft software you will have available to you. You can also select multiple competencies, or advance competencies, or any combination of these, and see what that combination provides to you as well. Also, to make it easier for you, once you select the various competencies, advanced competencies, or subscriptions that you are interested in, you can select the “Print View” option to get a nice formatted view of the internal use rights software that you can print off and view.
Take a look at the new Microsoft Partner Network License Calculator today and find out what internal use rights software you can have available to your company through these options in the Microsoft Partner Network.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights