As you may have seen in my, “Microsoft Office 2010 reaches RTM! Download on April 27th if you have Software Assurance” post earlier this week, Microsoft Office 2010 will be available through our Volume Licensing Programs starting on May 1st. With this date quickly approaching, I thought I would post some Office 2010 resources and information we have available for you to help you get the most from it:
- Microsoft Office 2010 virtual launch event
- Microsoft Office 2010 public beta
- Microsoft Office 2010: Product Guides – The Office 2010 product guides provide an overview of what’s new in your favorite Microsoft Office programs and a deeper look at benefits across all Office 2010 programs, as well as Office Web Apps and Office Mobile 2010.
- Microsoft Office 2010 At-a-Glance Data Sheet
- See what’s new in & top 10 benefits of:
- Microsoft Office 2010 Beta FAQ
- Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Resources Overview Video
- Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Training Resources
- Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Sales & Marketing Resources
- Top 10 benefits of Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
- Deployment Options for Microsoft Office 2010 – This model describes and illustrates the client deployment methods for Microsoft Office 2010. Deployment options include network share, Group Policy startup scripts, managed deployment, and virtualization.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Success Stories – Leverage partner and customer success stories that highlight the new features of the Microsoft Office 2010 suites to help grow your business.
- Volume Activation of Office 2010 – Describes and illustrates how to manage Office 2010 Volume Activation methods: Multiple Activation Key (MAK) and Key Management System (KMS).
- Microsoft Office 2010 for Healthcare Providers – Microsoft Office 2010 is not intended to replace your EMR or hospital information system; rather it bridges the gap between these and your other core systems to play a vital role in helping all your staff connect with information, people, and processes—when, where, and how needed. See how.
- Office 2010 for the Legal Industry – Industry leading vendors Microsystems, the Payne Group and Traveling Coaches shared their favorite capabilities in Office 2010; strategies for the implementation of a new Office System; and ways in which law firms can leverage Microsoft Office to improve service delivery and meet their business goals.
- Microsoft Office 2010 for Education K-12 Datasheet
- Microsoft Office 2010 for Government Datasheet
- Proof of Concept Jumpstart Kit v1.0 – The Proof of Concept (PoC) Jumpstart provides resources to deploy a desktop PoC with Windows 7, Office 2010, Internet Explorer 8, and Application Virtualization with Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack technology.
- Group Policy settings reference for Microsoft Office 2010 – This workbook provides information about the new and removed Group Policy settings and Office Customization Tool (OCT) settings for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Deploy Multilanguage Packs for Microsoft Office 2010 – This model describes and illustrates how to deploy multilanguage packs for Microsoft Office 2010. Elements include evaluation criteria, planning considerations, and deployment tasks.
- Showcase Short Videos
- Create a Video from a PowerPoint 2010 Presentation – It’s how I made this video
- Ignore a Conversation in Outlook 2010 – This is a GREAT feature for those who get caught on endless “Reply All” email threads!
- Automatically Add Suggested Contacts in Outlook 2010
- Clean up Conversations and Folders in Outlook 2010
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 Slideshow
- Compare and Recover Document Versions in Word 2010
- Add Artistic Effects in PowerPoint 2010
- Save Office 2010 Documents to SkyDrive
- Compare and Merge PowerPoint Presentations
- View and Edit Office 2010 Documents Stored in SkyDrive
- See even more, posted HERE
- Getting Social With Office 2010 – Blog post and video: Outlook Social Connector integrates with LinkedIn, Facebook, and MySpace.
I hope you find these resources and pieces of information helpful in your quest to know more about Microsoft Office 2010.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIin, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights