As you have probably heard already, the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is becoming available in two separate offerings, allowing for the rich set of benefits that each offers be more tailored to the Partner types subscribing to each. Well, for those of you that are interested in the Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design Subscription offering, which launches on May 24, 2010, we are currently offering a 15% discount opportunity for you!
The Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design Subscription is designed for developers and Web designers, with benefits provided to match these focuses such as:
- Internal-use, full versions of the latest Microsoft desktop and server software.
- Three MSDN for Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design subscriptions that provide access to key development and design tools. Includes the latest version of the Windows and Windows Server operating systems, and Microsoft SQL Server for development and testing.
- Ten hours of phone-based technical design and development support.
- Access to quarterly recorded technical support Web seminars (webinars).
- Connection to qualified students to find next-generation talent.
- Technical and sales training focused on development and design.
- Access to community peer groups.
- Visibility in Microsoft customer directories.
To qualify for the Microsoft Action Pack Development and Design Subscription, your company must:
- Be enrolled as a Registered Member of the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Have fewer than 100 employees.
- Pass an online assessment every two years.
- Enter the URL of your company’s official website on your organizations’ profile in the Partner Membership Center.
As a pre-launch offer for this subscription, between now and May 23, 2010, you can fill out an online offer request form to let us know about your interest in this new subscription offering. Then the week of May 24th, you will receive an e-mail with instructions and a single-use promotion code that you can use to receive 15% off the price of a one-year subscription. The code will expire on July 1, 2010 and some restrictions apply. Full details will be provided with the promotion code.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,