Here’s a quick note for all of you Partners in the U.S. Central Region Heartland Area. Based on overwhelming partner feedback, The Heartland Area team has evolved the Heartland Partner Briefing Series into a new format that offers you a shortened event, packed full of valuable content, giving you the information you need and time back in the day to focus on your business! In this spring round of events will be dedicated exclusively to Cloud Computing and the “Power of Choice”. You’ll hear about how you can take the power of the cloud to your customers and integrate the Microsoft Online Services Offering for your customers as their needs evolve.
Here is a quick view of the agenda for these Partner briefings:
- 8:15-9:00 AM – Registration and Networking: Continental Breakfast provided and the speakers will be available in advance for networking.
- 9:00-9:15 AM – Welcome and Executive Address: Local Microsoft executive will welcome the attendees, kick off the morning session, and provide insight to how the Power of Choice will be a compelling vision for partners and customers.
- 9:15-10:00 AM – "Power of Choice" Solutions: Hear the value proposition and see live demos on Azure, Business Productivity Online Suite and Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement – How to monetize.
- 10:00 -10:25 AM – Making it Real
- Partner perspective–Hear from a local partner who has spent time and effort understanding where Microsoft’s "Power of Choice" stacks up.
- Speaker Panel–Q&A for the speakers, allowing greater discussion on Microsoft’s Cloud strategy, how partners can monetize and learn how to overcome potential challenges.
- 10:25-10:30 AM – How do you take action — next steps for Partners – Summary of key initiatives to take advantage of today and provide your customers the “Power of Choice”.
Ready to register for one of these sessions? Below are the dates, locations, and links to register for these:
- Cincinnati, OH – Tuesday, March 9, 2010 – Register Now!
- Columbus, OH – Thursday, March 11, 2010 – Register Now!
- Nashville, TN – Tuesday, March 16, 2010 – Register Now!
- Detroit, MI – Wednesday, March 17, 2010 – Register Now!
If you do attend one of these sessions, I’d love to hear your feedback on the new shortened format as well as the content for this series.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,