The time has come to start submitting your nominations for this year’s WPC 2010 Award winners, and yes, this means you! As in past years, the WPC 2010 Awards winners will be chosen from those nominations submitted to us and the nomination process open now until April 2, 2010. Now just because you can submit until April 2nd, don’t go put it off and say, “I’ll get to it next week,” because we all know what will happen… Something comes up next week, then the week after, etc. etc. until it’s April 3rd and the panic email comes in saying, “Can I still submit a nomination?” and the unfortunate answer will be, “Sorry, nomination submissions ended yesterday.” So get working on your nomination submissions now to make sure you get yours in and you secure your chance to be chosen as a winner this year.
This year we have expanded the WPC 2010 Awards to include showcase even more partner solutions and we have introduced a new, Microsoft Country Partner of the Year award. Here are just a few of the awards categories you can nominate yourself for this year:
- Small Business Specialist Partner of the Year
- Business Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Windows Azure Platform Partner of the Year
- Licensing Solutions
- Online Services Partner of the Year
- Information Worker Solutions
- Core Infrastructure Solutions
- Plus many more.
You can see the full list HERE
Looking for some more information on the WPC 2010 Awards? Check out the following:
- Program Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Submission Tips from Past Judges
- WPC 2010 Awards overview page on MPN.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,