Remember in my, “Big announcement coming on New Years Day!” post back on December 18th I mentioned that I was hoping to possibly have a second announcement to make? Well, it turns out that the second announcement is happening and we’re able to make it now instead of having to wait until the 1st with the main big announcement! (By the way, if you like this one, you’ll love the two put together!)
I am happy to let all of you in the U.S. know that the Big Easy Offer 4.0 is coming on January 3rd, 2010! That is right, the very popular Big Easy Offer, where clients get money to use with you, their technology consultants, for qualifying Microsoft purchases is coming back! Just like with previous Big Easy Offers, your clients can increase their subsidy amounts by: purchasing multiple qualifying product groups, adding Software Assurance to their orders, and/or acquiring advanced, premium or Enterprise editions of the Microsoft solutions.
To kick off the Big Easy Offer 4.0, the U.S. Team is holding a webcast to give you all of the details of the new Big Easy Offer on January 8th and you can register to attend the webcast right now.
To get you started, here are the basics of the Big Easy Offer 4.0:
- Target Customer: Small and Midsize Businesses and Local Government agencies
- Purchase Dates: Between January 3, 2010 and March 31, 2010
- Redeem by Date: April 30, 2010
- Multiple purchases/redemptions allowed
- The more products purchased, the more subsidy dollars rewarded
- Partner Subsidy Promotion: After a qualifying purchase and valid redemption, a check is sent to the customer made payable to the partner of their choice to use toward the purchase of additional services or products (software and/or hardware) provided by the partner.
- Qualifying Organizations: Commercial and Local Government
- Licensing Type: Open License (License-only), Open Value and Open Value Subscription
- Quick List of Product Groups Included:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Forefront TMG
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Office Visio and Microsoft Office Project
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Systems Center
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server and Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server
For more information on The Big Easy Offer 4.0, please visit http://www.MicrosoftIncentives.com/bigeasy on or after January 4, 2010 or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to register to attend the webcast on January 8th to get the full story from the U.S. Team on the Big Easy Offer 4.0.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,