I know this is the message you have all been waiting to see, and believe me, I am very happy to post it! As of December 18, 2009 1:00 AM Pacific Time, all Microsoft Volume Licensing business systems are back online.
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) – a customer site designed to manage licenses, download products, access product licensing keys and activate Microsoft Software Assurance benefits, all in one location.
- Volume Licensing Contract Manager (VLCM) – electronic agreements are created and signed for commercial agreements supporting EA, Select Plus, and Select.
- eMSL– Online Services ordering tool
- explore.ms – a partner site that provides access to information about customer agreements and orders
- MOET– a partner ordering tool
What this means is that orders for all Microsoft Volume Licensing programs can be submitted and processed, physical product will be shipped and delivered, and digital product is available for download.
Please submit agreements electronically via eAgreements for EA, Select and Select plus at https://eagreements.microsoft.com or Open Value and Open Value Subscription at https://eagreements2.microsoft.com/
We appreciate your continued partnership and thank you for your patience during this situation this week.
Update: Yes, we are aware that there are some scenarios still causing access challenges since this original post. Please check the Blog for the latest updates, as several have been posted since this post was made. You can also do a search on “VLSC” in the search box to the left to find VLSC related posts here on the Blog.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,