What if I told you that now you can save your clients up to 20% on their Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 purchases and they can receive the upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010 when it releases, all included? That’s right, through the “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 No Better Time Promotion,” your clients can get the best of both worlds right now. For starters, they can get access to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 to use in their businesses today at up to a 20% savings. Then, when Microsoft Office 2010 releases, they will get access to the new version at that time for their business! In addition to this, they can also get access to other great benefits* such as:
- Ability to spread their payments over 3 years
- Training vouchers to use to send employees to get trained on their Microsoft software
- E-Learning courses that provide access to self-paced, interactive training that is developed by Microsoft experts
- Rights to install Microsoft Office on a home computer in addition to your work computer
- And more…
* Additional benefits included will vary based on licensing program purchases are made through and quantity of qualifying licenses acquired.
Find out all about the “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 No Better Time Promotion,” that you can use with your clients to help them save money today and get more from tomorrow by clicking the link to the “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 No Better Time Promotion,” on the Microsoft Partner Portal. But you might want to hurry as this offer ends December 31, 2009!
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,