Today at Tech-Ed Europe 2009, Stephen Elop announced the launch of Exchange Server 2010, which is a very exciting offering for customers and Partners around the world. On the Microsoft Partner Portal, we have a collection of information at resources for our Microsoft Partners on the Exchange Server 2010 page, including:
Three steps to Partner Readiness:
- Learn about Exchange Server 2010
- Watch the webcast – with Senior Technical Product Manager Ian Hameroff to learn about new features and technologies in Exchange Server 2010.
- Experience the new efficiency launch event – virtually and learn how innovations in Exchange Server 2010, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Microsoft Forefront security offer familiar, integrated solutions that help you address cost, innovation, and productivity challenges.
- Prepare to Sell and Support Exchange Server 2010
- Sales Professionals: Complete the Online Sales Training – Learn how to effectively market and license Exchange Server 2010 with this 60-minute, 100-level online tutorial that covers new features, functions, and benefits.
- IT Pros: Take the Exchange Ignite Beta Technical Training – Get hands-on labs online, covering topics such as architecture, setup, deployment, tools, migration, security, transport, unified messaging, governance, archiving, storage, and high availability.
- Drive Your Exchange Server Marketing Efforts
- Joint Launch in a Box – Use these resources to build launch momentum for your solutions focused on unified communications—messaging, voice, and video—across the applications and devices that your customers use every day
- Links to download and install the trial of the software
- Additional resources, including:
Technical Videos and Webcasts:
Sales Readiness and Resources
- And more!
Head on out to the Exchange Server 2010 page page on the Microsoft Partner Network site to start accessing this information today, if you haven’t already.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,