Today we launched a significant redesign of MSN to bring you a much better, richer, and easier experience with the information that is most interesting to you. The new MSN homepage offers a fresh new look that brings the best of Bing, the latest news and entertainment and instant access to social networks and comprehensive local information all in one place. You can check it out now at http://preview.msn.com.
So what are these new enhancements and improvements? Here is just a glimpse of some of the new features you can begin enjoying today:
The Best of Search from Bing
- Bing is deeply integrated throughout the homepage and content experiences and brings you the best of search and Bing’s advanced decision-making tools.
- Combines the best of search and media content to deliver the most relevant content for you.
Information and News You Care About
- We’ve reduced links on the page by half and removed the clutter to deliver a fresh new design with simplified navigation and improved performance.
- In-line high-quality video, top news and hot entertainment from trustworthy sources including MSNBC, FOX Sports and Hulu.
- The new MSN Local Edition provides you a home base online with the most comprehensive local news and information.
The Most Convenient Way to Communicate
- Windows Live What’s New (including Yelp, Flickr and Pandora), Facebook and Twitter integrated directly into the home page
- View and update your status in-line, tweet, and see what your friends are up to without jumping to multiple sites.
Want to learn about more updates as they become available? You should probably start following the MSN Team on Facebook and/or on their blog. So head out to http://preview.msn.com today and give it a whirl. I think you will like what you see.
|Like this? Share it with others:|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,