On August 13th, I posted my VERY Important! CSAT Requirement For Gold Certified Partners Starting in October post here on the blog reminding you know about customer satisfaction survey requirement that is going into effect for Gold Certified Partners very soon and the steps you need to take to complete this. Today I am posting on this topic for two specific reasons:
- In the original post I stated that the requirement goes into effect in October. Since that post, we have moved the effective date to November to coincide with some updates we are making on the Partner Portal. NOTE: This does not change the survey period though, which leads to point #2…
- Gold Certified Partners with an anniversary date between November 20-December 31, 2009 must upload their customer list and launch the survey by September 14th in order to be able to have those qualify against your CSAT Requirement for your Gold Certification renewal. That is less than two weeks away.
As a reminder from my previous post, the CSAT Index Survey runs on four distinct periods throughout the year (see below), and it is important to note that you must have participated in a survey period that has been completed prior to your anniversary date:
As a reminder, here are the simple steps involved in getting your CSAT surveys going and posted:
- Sign in to the CSAT Index portal.
- View the Customer Satisfaction Index Survey Schedule.
- Access the CSAT Index Quick Start Guide.
For answers to questions about survey administration, customer lists, results, and more, review the frequently asked questions (FAQ). You can also Watch the CSAT Index Web Seminar to learn how the CSAT Index can help your organization effectively measure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,