On Wednesday, September 16th, the Greater Seattle Chamber will be holding the Second Annual “Smart & Simple Strategies” for Small Business event at the Microsoft Conference Center here on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA. The event itself runs from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (includes breakfast and lunch) and then there is a reception afterwards from 3:30 – 5 p.m., which is a fully hosted networking reception.
Here is some info on the event:
- Microsoft Conference Center (Bldg. #33)
16070 NE 36th Way, Redmond 98052
- Under Bldg. #33 and in garage north of Bldg. #33.
- Fred Studer – General Manager, Microsoft Information Worker Products – Breakfast Presenting Speaker
As general manager of Information Worker Products at Microsoft, Fred Studer, oversees the US subsidiaries of Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Office Live, Outlook, Exchange, and others.
- Chris Brogan & Julien Smith – Co-authors of Trust Agents – Lunch Presenting Speakers
Brogan and Smith, two social media veterans will be discussing their new book Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust. Learn how to tap into the power of social networks to build your brand’s influence, reputation, and, of course, profits.
- Go to Market: Market and selling your services
Using Social Media: You say you want a "REVOLUTION"
Branding:"Remember The Name"
Customer Loyalty: "Stand By Me"
Communicating Your Business Plan: "Tell Me Something Good"
Building Partnerships:"Come Together"
- Start Up or Rev Up: Infuse your business with innovative ideas and solutions
Free and Cost Effective Microsoft Tools: "The best things in life are free"
Stimulus Funding: "Money (That’s What I Want)"
Finance: "Money, Money, Money"
Data Protection and Security: "Safety Dance"
Client Management: "Why Can’t We Be Friends?"
At Smart & Simple Strategies, you will get to preview the latest and greatest technology–including a live demo of Win7 and Office 2010. As Microsoft SBSC Partners, you are also being called out on the business registration page for the event as being there to speak with business attendees about their burning technology questions. A great opportunity to learn about some of the latest technology and meet some prospective clients.
- SBSC Partners can register to attend this event for FREE HERE.
- If you are a business in Washington or not an SBSC Partner and are interested in attending the event or learning more, you can register HERE.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,