Here we are, a few weeks post-WPC09. Most of us have settled back into our daily routines and are working each day to drive more business for our respective companies. Many of you brought back notes, ideas, and more from WPC09 with plans to do many things with them; however, often times, people settle back into the daily grind and forget to look back on the notes, ideas, and plans they had just a few weeks ago. Because of this, I thought I would share a list of some key ideas and resources that came out of WPC09 with all of you to hopefully spur that next step for you in putting your plans and ideas into motion as we continue into this very exciting fiscal year together.
- Take full advantage of the new Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) to help strengthen your capabilities and expertise, enable new opportunities, and drive profitability and a competitive advantage.
- Visit Digital WPC all year, for WPC09 presentations, content and partner news.
- Use the Microsoft partner Profitability Modeler Tool to estimate your P&L for new business opportunities.
- Sign up for Digital Distribution to gain faster access to your software benefits, including the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS).
- Access unlimited online technical support for Microsoft products and technologies through Online Technical Communities.
- Generate leads, expand reach and grow your business with the Partner Marketing Center.
- Take advantage of Digital Marketing SEO Services for Partners.
- Accelerate sales and close deals faster with Partner Sales Resources.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Financing to help you close more business.
- Demo Showcase provides a collection of scenario-based demos and demo-creation tools to help you create compelling sales presentations.
- Use the Microsoft Online Services Partner Commerce Dashboard to help you track your customer trials and orders, and to manage your sales pipeline.
- Leverage Microsoft Pinpoint to find products, services with the help of an online community that connects businesses with Microsoft Certified companies.
- Ensure your applications are compatible with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Get started with Microsoft Practice Builder to build your practice around Microsoft solutions.
- Implement higher quality and more predictable solutions for customers with the Microsoft Services Ready Program for Partners.
- Get product and solution training with the Partner Learning Center.
I hope you find this recap to be helpful as you look back on WPC09, or even if you did not attend WPC09 as a guide to resources to take a look into as you execute your business plan for this exciting year.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,