Attention all of you Partners from down under… Have you tuned in to Microsoft’s Partner TV Australia yet? Partner TV Australia is an initiative being led by our Australian Team to reach out to Partners and provide you with insights and information that is not only relevant and helpful for you, but also delivered quite often by you! Here’s a sample of just some of the topics lately:
- Partner-TV: Hostworks on the Australia Partner Conference – Klaus Bartosch from Hostworks talks about the Microsoft Australia Partner Conference.
- Partner-TV: How to Buy in Public Sector – Jane Mackarell, the Public Sector Marketing Manager for Microsoft Australia, talks about the recent changes for Public Sector licensing.
- Partner-TV: Australia Partner Conference 2009 – In this video, Kim Partridge (Event owner of Australia Partner Conference) answers 10 questions which she receives on a daily basis!
- Partner-TV: TechEd 2009 – Finula Crowe, Marketing Manager for Developers, Designers and IT Professional at Microsoft Australia talks about TECHED.
- Partner-TV: Axxis Technology on the Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey – Matthew Dickerson from Axxis Technology talks about the Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey. As a Microsoft Gold Certified, Certified or Small Business Specialist Partner, did you know that you have access to a complimentary, quarterly survey of your customers?
- Partner-TV: Windows 7 is Coming… – Danny Beck, the Product Marketing Manager for Windows 7, talks about his role at Microsoft and our new version of Windows being launched to market.
Be sure to “tune in” to Microsoft Partner TV Australia through your web browser and find out what you have been missing.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights