As the interest continues to grow and the requests for more and more information regarding Windows 7 increases, I am happy to share out even more Windows 7 resources and learning/training opportunities with you. If you missed any of my earlier Windows 7 resource posts, you can access them below:
- Windows 7 Learning Portal – More resources and information for you on Windows 7!
- Windows 7 Resources For You
- Free Windows 7 eLearning Clinics from Microsoft Learning
- Windows 7 and Windows XP Mode – Webcast for Partners
Now for the additional Windows 7 resources for today…
First, for all of you System Builders out there, be sure to check out the OEM Partner Center (OPC) for Windows 7. Here you will find a bunch of Windows 7 resources focused around Learning Windows 7, Building with Windows 7, and Selling Windows 7, including things like: Windows 7 Release Candidate FAQ, Windows XP Mode Brochure, Windows XP Mode How-To Guide, Windows XP Mode Marketing Video, and much, much more.
We also have some Windows 7 for Small Business Resources:
- Meet Windows 7 for Small Business Training Course
- Windows 7 at-a-Glance White Paper
- Windows 7 SKU Comparison and Positioning Chart
- Windows 7 Tips & Tricks (all editions available)
In addition, we have several Windows 7 online trainings available on the Microsoft Partner Learning Center (PLC):
- Business Value of selling and implementing Windows 7 and IE 8
- Meet Windows 7 for Small Business
- Preview Windows 7 and Increase Windows Sales Today
- Windows 7 – Manageability
- Windows 7 – App Compatibility
- Windows 7 – Security
- Windows 7 – Networking
- Windows 7 – AppLocker
- Windows 7 – Value Proposition of Windows 7 Professional for Partners
- Windows 7 – Professional and Windows XP Mode
- An Overview of the Windows Troubleshooting Platform in Windows7 for Partners
Here is also a link for a Windows 7 Pre-Defined PLC Training Search online so you can browse through all of the Windows 7 PLC training sessions we have posted right now.
I hope these additional Windows 7 resources and trainings are very helpful for you as you continue to learn more about the next generation of the Windows Operating System and how it can help you and your clients be more successful in the businesses you run.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights