Over the past couple months I have put up a few posts here regarding various aspects of Worldwide Partner Conference 2009 taking place this July in New Orleans:
- Registration for Worldwide Partner Conference opens today
- Start connecting with WPC09 online and let’s see those talents!
- Get your submissions in for the WPC09 Awards
- Join us in giving back – WPC Day of Giving, Sunday, July 12 in New Orleans
Now you have the opportunity to begin utilizing two additional features leading up to Worldwide Partner Conference:
- Digital WPC: Your digital connection to WPC, starting today and going forward. View agendas, connect with others, register/modify registration, create your agenda, see breaking news on WPC, view sessions, and more.
- WPC Connect: Connect with partners and Microsoft to forge new relationships, by scheduling collaboration meetings with conference attendees through WPC Connect. With more than 11,000 expected meetings scheduled during the conference this year, WPC Connect offers partners the opportunity to build new relationships, expand their customer base, share best practices, and develop new revenue streams.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights