Here is the next installment of Windows 7 resources and information for you, following on to my: “Windows 7 Resources For You,” “Free Windows 7 eLearning Clinics from Microsoft Learning,” and “Windows 7 and Windows XP Mode – Webcast for Partners,” posts. We now have the Windows 7 Learning Portal online to help you discover the wide variety of Microsoft training, books, and certifications that are available to help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
On the Windows 7 Learning Portal, you will find information on:
- Special offers
- Books from Microsoft Press – You can even download free preview chapters from soon-to-be-published Microsoft Press books about Windows 7.
- Microsoft E-Learning - Official Microsoft E-Learning courses for Windows 7 provide a simple and effective way to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Classroom training - Microsoft Certified Partners for Learning Solutions deliver Official Microsoft Learning Products in classrooms and online, facilitated by expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs).
- First-look courses and hands-on labs – Three hour clinic and hands-on lab cover new functionality and provide hands-on experience in Windows 7. They also provide helpful information about user productivity, improved security and control, streamlined PC management, and desktop optimization.
- Learning Plans - Step-by-step roadmap of recommended training on a particular technology. It provides a personalized learning experience in which you can choose the training resource that is right for you, track your progress, and retain your learning history.
- Learning Snacks - Short, interactive presentations about popular topics that are created by Microsoft Learning experts. Here are some of the topics:
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights