On Friday, I posted about an exciting announcement for our Microsoft Small Business Specialists taking place this morning at 9:00 am PST: Microsoft Small Business Specialist 4 Hour Technical Support Expanding to over 50 products! Well, there is exciting news for all of our Partners starting today.
Announcing the launch of Partner Online Technical Communities Forums! Online Technical Communities (OTCs) provide unlimited, no-cost online technical support to partners in over 60 countries around the world as part of their Microsoft Partner Program (MSPP) benefits. The migration of International English OTCs to the Forums platform is based on partner feedback with a goal to improve partners’ online technical support experience.
Why are we doing this:
We are leveraging the Forums technology to help improve Partner satisfaction and provide a better online support experience. Enhancements include:
- One community. All partners will have access to supported technologies in a unified, private partner community.
- Easy search. Partners can find answers fast with improved cross-technology search.
- Dynamic content. Partners can receive real-time updates that list top threads, issues, and topics.
- Personalized experience. Partners can set up alerts and view only their threads and posts.
- Improved collaboration. Partners can earn peer recognition for their expertise and identify experts.
Be sure to check out the new Microsoft Partner Online Technical Communities Forums today and start getting even more from your membership in the Microsoft Partner Program.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights