Technical Sales Assistance is just one of the many benefits that you can use to grow your business and close more deals as a member of the Microsoft Partner Program. Making sure you are utilizing these benefits is an important step to ensure you are getting the most out of your Microsoft Partner Program membership. Are you currently getting the most out of this benefit?
Technical Sales Assistance provides you access to unlimited competitive and technical help at no charge from Microsoft support professionals through and is available to all Microsoft Partner Program members.
- Access to an ever-growing collection of hard-to-find reference materials, proof points, research content, and related collateral.
- Presales technical assistance on product capabilities, features, configuration, compatibility, and deployment troubleshooting in a testing or demo environment.
- Assistance with business issues related to security, cost/value comparison, total cost of ownership, licensing, and pricing.
- Guidance about configuring a demonstration environment.
Plus, you can choose the method of contact that works best for you, depending on your level in the Microsoft Partner Program. You can:
- Get presales support from Partner Online Technical Communities. (Available to all Partner levels)
- Reach a sales advisor who can assist you via phone. (Available to Certified & Gold Certified level Partners.)
- Submit a presales question by email. (Available to Certified & Gold Certified level Partners.)
If you are a member of the Microsoft Small Business Specialist Community, regardless of your Partner level, you also have access to the exclusive Small Business Specialist Online Technical Community, which provides you with:
- Four-hour service-level agreement
- Get answers to break-fix questions from Microsoft engineers
- Engage in partner-to-partner conversations
- Provide important feedback directly to Microsoft
If you serve the Microsoft technology needs of Small Business clients and are not a member of the Small Business Specialist Community, you should learn more about how you can join today.
So be sure you are utilizing this benefit of the Microsoft Partner Program that you have access to as a member of the Microsoft Partner Program in order to help you build your business and close more deals with your clients using Microsoft technologies.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Global Partner Experience Lead
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights
digg_skin = 'compact';
digg_window = 'new';
msAnalytics.ProfileId = 'C878';