Over the past few years, the Microsoft Small Business Summit has continued to grow and receive rave reviews from customers and Partners everywhere. This year, the Microsoft Small Business Summit is going to be bigger and better than ever! In addition, there are even more ways for you as Microsoft Partners and for SMB customers everywhere to participate.
Here are the details for you:
- Date: October 14th – 16th
- 3 days, 4 hours per day live, and two encore shows the same day
- October 14, Day 1: Sales & Marketing – Small business can make a big impact
- October 15, Day 2: Productivity, Mobility, Security – Go where the business is
- October 16, Day 3: Financial Management – Achieve financial security
- Featuring small business leading experts like:
- Pete Blackshaw, cofounder Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA)
- Rieva Lesonsky, Small Business Guru
- Steven Rogers, Award-winning Kellogg Professor
- Andy Wibbels, Blogging for Bucks
- See current list of guest speakers for all of the Summit days
- Website: http://www.SBSummit.com
- Add the Microsoft Small Business Summit to your calendar
- Access customizable, Microsoft Small Business Summit Ready-To-Go Campaign materials to get the most from, drive demand for, learn more about the Microsoft Small Business Summit, including how to host the Microsoft Small Business Summit on your website! Here you will find things like:
- Messaging Framework (6.0 MB) – Reference this document for a detailed overview of the Small Business Summit.
- Quick Reference Card – Use this concise guide as a tool to help you qualify customer opportunities.
- Summit Guide Presentation – Use this presentation as a comprehensive guide to the Summit. It provides an overview of the value and benefits to your organization, offers detailed information on how to host and promote the event, and provides day-to-day event details.
- Web Site Copy – Use this text for placement on your web site to drive customers to the event.
- Web Banners – Add these banners to your web pages to garner interest in the Summit.
- Summit Player Technical Guidance Document – Stream live Summit content directly to your web site! Download these instructions to host the event directly from your facility.
- Create Your Event Registration Site on MicrosoftPartnerEvents.com – Provide your customers a place to register for your event online, and track attendance by using this free web registration engine for Microsoft partners.
- Small Business Summit Invitation Letter – Download this customized event invitation letter featuring the Small Business Summit messaging and branding.
- Small Business Summit Invitation Email – Download this customized Summit invitation email. Rather than sending a generic group email, plan to do a mail merge just as you would with a letter. An email merge will add a personal salutation to each email.
- Small Business Summit Telemarketing Call Script – Use this script to call and invite customers to attend the event.
- Small Business Summit Evaluation Form – Use this evaluation form to garner feedback and collect contact information for follow up efforts.
Interested in a free Marketing Consultation? Learn more about the new Ready-to-Go Marketing Desk Specialists.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to the Microsoft Small Business Summit Ready-To-Go Campaign materials and start getting your company and your clients ready for this year’s Microsoft Small Business Summit!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager, Community Engagement
US Partner Strategy, Marketing and Programs
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights