The 5W/50 webcast series was launched last year to provide companies with access to technical, sales, and business training to help you grow your businesses. Since that time, the feedback from Partners on the 5W/50 Series has been incredible!
This year, the 5W/50 series has been extended and is offering a wealth of information that you should be tapping into. For instance, here are just a few of the recent and upcoming sessions from the 5W/50 series:
- My session coming up with VantagePoint Partners, an SBSC Partner: More Money Through Higher-Value Transactions with SMB Customers
- Increasing Business Opportunities in Challenging Economic Times with Microsoft Solution Accelerators
- Hiring Your First Employee. How to do it Right the First Time
- The Small and Midsize Business Server Platform. Which is Right for Your Customer?
- SBS 2008: Better Enabling the Remote User with Terminal Services
Plus many, many more. To view all of the sessions available through the 5W/50 Series (upcoming live events as well as recorded on-demand sessions), simply head out to the 5W/50 Series website and take a look.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager, Community Engagement
US Partner Strategy, Marketing and Programs
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights