We have run in-person licensing bootcamps across the US in the past and the feedback has continued to be phenomenal regarding how valuable these sessions have been for the Partners who have attended. Now, you have the chance to attend the next wave of in-person licensing bootcamps.
If you have ever asked one or more of these questions and are located in the East Region of the US, you should register for and attend one of the upcoming licensing bootcamps we have coming to a city near you:
- What are the different licensing programs?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Which one is the right one for my client?
- Is each product licensed differently?
- How do I know if I’m quoting my customer correctly for licensing?
- And, most importantly, how does licensing help me make money?
This interactive half-day bootcamp will help build your capabilities in the areas of Open License, Open Value, Open Value Subscription and Financing Options. The new pricing and licensing changes will be covered, and the entire session will also be infused with some of the most common licensing scenarios.
Here is a list of the upcoming cities where we’ll be holding these sessions across the East Region as well as the links to learn more and to register to attend:
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager, Community Engagement
US Partner Strategy, Marketing and Programs
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights