We are very happy to announce that Microsoft’s exciting new release of the Small Business Server family has released to manufacturing! Earlier we announced that Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 will launch on November 12th along with Microsoft’s new Essential Business Server (EBS) and reaching the RTM stage is a vital part of the timeline leading up to the launch date.
So now the question becomes, how can you learn more about SBS 2008 (and EBS 2008) so you are ready to have the SBS/EBS 2008 conversations with your clients? We have a variety of opportunities for you to do this:
- We are kicking off the SBS Partner Group Tour on September 6th which hits cities across the US, so be sure to check out the schedule and sign up for one near you
- There is the SBS/EBS/Windows Server: Which is right for your customer – Partnercast to learn more about which server is right for which customer
- There is the Small Business Server 2008: New Partner Opportunity Partnercast to learn more about SBS 2008 and the opportunity it provides
- There is the Small and Midsize Business Server Platform. Which is Right for Your Customer? 5W/50 webcast available on demand
- There is the SBS 2008 Partner Resource Page, which includes items like: an SBS 2008 click-through demo, Partner Academy Live Technical Training Series, Demo Showcase 2008 SMB Edition, $200 Services Rebate: Deploy Windows SBS 2003 R2 with Software Assurance, and more
- There is the Essential Business Server Jumpstart Online Kit, which provides items such as: Technical readiness, sales readiness, owner’s business cases, marketing readiness, solutions readiness, and more
- We also have the Windows SBS & EBS 2008 Technical Training online sessions available to you
And don’t forget to look into the Big Easy Partner Subsidy program as well as the Microsoft Financing promotions to help you drive more sales and deeper engagements with your clients as you have these conversations.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager, Community Engagement
US Partner Strategy, Marketing and Programs
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights