Ahhh, the joy of being able to find what you are looking for right at your fingertips. That’s the power of search. And now, you can deliver search solutions to your client’s organizations quickly and easily for free with Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express.
Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express delivers a host of benefits to any organization, including:
- Familiar search experience
- Search Center. Empower your people to quickly find the information they need through a familiar Web-style search interface and easy-to-use query syntax.
- Out-of-the-box Relevancy. Get relevant search results immediately, without extensive configuration, using a ranking engine developed in collaboration with Microsoft Research and Windows Live search.
- Localized Interface. Use a search experience available in the following 25 languages
- Extensible Search Experience. Use powerful development tools (including Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer) to build customized query / results experiences and search-enabled applications on the SharePoint platform.
- No Pre-set Document Limits
- Continuous Propagation Indexing
- Out-of-the-box Indexing Connectors. Index content on file servers, Web sites, Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Exchange Server public folders, and Lotus Notes repositories.
- Federated Search Connectors
- Search iFilters. Index a wide variety of documents and file types, using an interface common across Windows Desktop Search, Windows Vista, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Search Connector Gallery
- Relevance Tuning
- Common Desktop Search Infrastructure
- Streamlined Installation. Quickly get an enterprise search infrastructure running in your environment, using the simplified installation experience.
- Crawl Rules
- And much, much more…
Get started today with Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express by:
- Read the product overview
- Check out the many included features
- View some of the technical resources
- And download Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express for Free!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager, Community Engagement
US Partner Strategy, Marketing and Programs
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights