Did you know that you can sell (or buy) Microsoft Office Live Meeting (you know, the same service we use when we present webcasts or when you attend our virtual meetings) to your clients through the Open Value (OV) and Open Value Subscription (OVS) Programs today? Did you also know that the monthly fee per user is only $4.49 for Microsoft Office Live Meeting Standard and only $16.00 for Microsoft Office Live Meeting Professional? That’s right! At $4.49, that’s less than a gallon of gas (I just paid $4.63 this morning on the way in) and this enables you to conduct virtual meetings without geographic boundaries and with a whole lot less time spent sitting in traffic!
There seems to be a misconception out there amongst some Partners that Microsoft Office Live Meeting is something you are unable to sell or that the pricing is really high or only available to large organizations; however, this could not be further from the truth. Each and every one of you can be offering Microsoft Office Live Meeting to your clients through the OV and OVS programs today and the minimum seats is only 5.
For those not familiar with Microsoft Office Live Meeting, or wanting more information on it, we have a ton of resources available, such as:
- Compare Features of the Standard and Professional versions
- Top 10 Benefits of Microsoft Office Live Meeting
- Try Microsoft Office Live Meeting for FREE for 30 days
- Take the tour – See Live Meeting in action in this immersive 11-part tour.
- Free instructor-led training – Learn the fundamentals of leading a Live Meeting with free online classes. Register now — classes have begun.
- Presentation basics – Presenting a Live Meeting? Don’t be nervous — we have you covered.
- Live Meeting 2007 Demos
- Live Meeting 2007 Training
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Live Meeting
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Events User’s Guide
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Events Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Keyboard Shortcuts
- Live Meeting Home Page on Office Online
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting Service Administrator’s Guide
- Live Meeting 2007 Help
- Live Meeting 2007 Resource Center
So be sure to talk with your clients about utilizing Microsoft Office Live Meeting to make their internal and external meetings and communications more efficient, more engaging, and much more cost effective!
I’ll even make it easier for your to get started. Here are the part #s you’ll need to sell/order this:
|Open Value||Open Value Subscription|
|Live Meeting Standard||BT1-00023||BT1-00016|
|Live Meeting Professional||BU8-00043||BU8-00045|
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights