As you may have seen from some of my posts in the past, I like to put up offers and prizes and things here on the Blog that my readers can take part in as a benefit of reading my Blog. Well, here’s another one for you.
Through the NASCAR BAM Racing Team #49 sponsorship to promote Microsoft Small Business solutions and Microsoft Small Business Specialists that I announced here on the Blog on March 22nd, you can enter to win a VIP Race Weekend for two. This package includes a LOT of stuff, too. Just take a look at what this includes:
- Winner may choose to attend any sanctioned race within one year of their written winner notification, based upon availability (Notice of winner’s choice of race must be given at least thirty (30) days before the desired race)
- Coach airfare for the winner and their guest from a major airport nearest the winner’s and guests respective homes (limited to the continental United States)
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations for one night
- Meals at the track during track activities
- Track access, which includes, but is not limited to: “Hot” garage/pit pass credentials, daytime use of the owner’s motor coach, meals with the team at the track, watching garage activities from team transporter, watching practices from atop the transporter, and watching the race from atop the pit box with the team owner. (If you read my, “Did you see the Microsoft Small Business/SBSC car on Sunday? A whole lot of people did!” post, I took those pictures with my “Hot” garage/pit pass, including the one with Ken Schrader, so you can see just how close to the action you will be!)
The winner will be randomly selected, from among all eligible entries received, within five (5) days of the “Homestead Race” in November, 2008 and will be notified by email or in writing within five (5) days after the drawing. If you win, you must respond within seven (7) days after the email or written notification is sent to claim your prize. So here’s a hint… Make sure you use an email address you actually check when you enter this so you don’t miss the notification if you win (Not that anyone here would EVER enter in fake email addresses…)
Full Official Sweepstakes details and rules are included on the “VIP RACE WEEKEND” Sweepstakes Entry Page, which is also where you can enter to win this contest as well.
Good luck, everyone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights