Last week I put up the, “I’m giving away up to $150,000, and getting your share is as easy as 1-2-3!” post where I announced the Partner and reseller sales rep spiff I am putting in place for all new qualifying Open Value Subscription Agreements sold between March 3, 2008 and June 27, 2008 (up to 1,500 agreements). In that post I mentioned the spiff claim site would be coming soon.
Well, the site just went live and is now open for you to submit your qualifying Open Value Subscription Agreements! As a reminder, here are some of the details for this spiff:
- For new Open Value Subscription (OVS) agreements sold between March 3 and June 27, 2008.
- Available for OVS agreements sold to U.S. based companies having between 5 and 250 PCs.
- Only one $100 spiff will be paid per agreement and per end-customer company.
- Available to all U.S. based Microsoft Partner and Reseller sales reps.
- There is no limit to the number of unique qualifying OVS Agreements a Microsoft Partner and Reseller sales rep can submit.
- Spiff promotion ends either end of day on June 27, 2008 or when we hit 1,500 spiffs claimed, whichever happens first.
As noted above, this promotion is only available for new Open Value Subscription Agreements sold between March 3rd and June 27th, 2008 to companies with between 5 and 250 PCs and located in the US. If you do not have an agreement that matches this criteria, please don’t waste your time or ours trying to get a spiff by submitting a bogus claim. It will be rejected as every entry is validated against the actual sales of Open Value Subscription Agreements.
For those of you that already have qualifying Open Value Subscription Agreements sold (I know of some SBSC Partners that already have multiple qualifying sales of these each), head out to the http://www.OVSSpiff.com site and claim your Open Value Subscription Sales Rep spiff today!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights