The new Open Value Subscription program is designed to bring savings, flexibility, and simplification to your client’s and your business. Processing a new Open Value Subscription Agreement for your clients really is as simple as 1-2-3. Here are those 3 steps you need to know:
- Step 1: Count the total number of computers in the client’s company
- Since a new Open Value Subscription Agreement must be company-wide for at least one of the Enterprise products, you must know how many computers are in the company to determine how many you need for company-wide.
- Step 2: Choose the Enterprise product(s) you want to subscribe to
- Since a new Open Value Subscription Agreement must be for at least one of the Enterprise products, the client must choose which one(s) they want for their company to determine which ones to include on the new agreement. Be sure to check how many licenses they own that would qualify them for the Up-to-date discount.
- Step 3: Place the order
- Remember, you can order Open Value Subscription for your clients through any authorized Volume Licensing Distributor.
That’s it! If your client wants to add “additional products” to their initial order in addition to the Enterprise products, they certainly can and that is something you can discuss with your client.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights