Whether you have been selling phone systems for years or are just getting started with VoIP and phone system technologies, you’ll find Response Point is a great solution for your small business customers.
To get started building a Response Point practice, just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Attend a free Response Point training class (online or in person). Online session information is posted on the Microsoft Partner Learning Center. Hint: Use the Keyword Search function with “Response Point” to get to the courses easily.
- Choose the hardware that you want to sell and contact one of our hardware partners:
- Quanta Syspine specialist information
- D-Link VoiceCenter specialist information
- Aastra specialist information – coming soon!
- E-mail Response Point with the following information and we will add you to our list of Response Point Specialists:
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Email address
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Address (including city,state and zip)
- Which brand of hardware (D-Link, Quanta, Aastra) you intend to sell/support
- Your Microsoft Partner ID
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights