Just under eight weeks ago, my “Big news: Open Value Subscription launching in the U.S. and Canada!” post announced the upcoming launch of Open Value Subscription here in the US and Canada. Now, we are just one week away. Are you ready for the launch?
Over the past few weeks, I have been posting many items to the Blog in advance of the launch to help get you the information you need on Open Value Subscription to have a good understanding before the March 3rd launch. Here’s a brief recap of many (but not all) of the items:
- Open Value Subscription – How is it purchased?
- Yes, you heard right… 50%* off the first year payment!
- What qualifies for the 50%* off Up-To-Date (UTD) discount for Open Value Subscription?
- The new Microsoft Reseller Handbook now available – Including information on Open Value Subscription
- Ordering the Platform suites through Open Value Subscription without the Up-to-date discount
- What are the “Enterprise Products” available through Open Value Subscription?
- The “break-even” point of Open Value Subscription
- Perpetual vs. non-perpetual licensing. What’s the difference?
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus Open Value Subscription Part #s and Prices
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Upgrade Open Value Subscription Part #s and Prices
- Microsoft Office Small Business Open Value Subscription Part #s and Prices
- Side-by-side overview and comparison of Open License Programs
- Open Value Perpetual vs. Open Value Subscription – What are some of the key differences?
- What are the Open Value Subscription product groups? Enterprise Products, Additional Products, and Up-to-date discounts
- Install software on new PCs without paying for it? Yes, through the Open Value Subscription annual true-up process, you get this flexibility
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus for 25¢* per day? That’s only $7.50* per month!
For a list of all of my Blog posts related to Open Value Subscription, you can always click the Open Value Subscription button in the left-hand navigation bar on my Microsoft SMB Community Blog. Also, be sure to keep an eye on the Blog over the next couple of weeks as I will be posting more Open Value Subscription information here as well as some very exciting announcements that have yet to be released! (You didn’t think I’d let all of the cats out of the bag just yet, did you?) 🙂
Plus, don’t forget that this Thursday, February 28th is the final, “Partner Introduction to the New Open Value Subscription Program” Live Meeting session I am presenting before the launch next week. So, be sure to sign up today to join me for this session to get the information you need on Open Value Subscription and to ask your last minute questions about the program. Attendees of the past two calls were each given the new one-page, double-sided Open Value Quick Reference Sales Card with many talking points, data points, resources, information, etc. that they can use when talking with their clients. I’ll be giving this to the attendees of this week’s call as well, for anyone interested.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights