MSPP Re-enrollment is an annual affair. Our US team is here to help minimize the time partners spend on this process with quick guidance for partners.
Here is some guidance to help save time on your MSPP Enrollment:
- Please attempt your re-enrollment by logging in to the Partner Membership Center
- If any process takes longer than 15 minutes, please stop and send an email to the Regional Service Center (or, if you have time, call 1-800-SOL-PROV)*
- Provide your MSPP ID and describe what you were attempting to do (log in, pay your program fee, submit a customer reference, associate an MCP, etc.) – provide any screenshots as those can help expedite resolution
- We will respond within 48 hours with a resolution or guidance. If you are within 2 weeks of your enrollment date and have technical difficulties, our response may be an extension of your anniversary date
- * Keep the feedback coming!
- We keep close tabs on any “Rate this Page” feedback – don’t hold back!
- If you receive great service or if you do not get the level of service you would expect from us, please let us know. Providing your Case ID and RSC agent name is helpful
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights