As you know, there has been increased interest and conversations around the topic of hosting and how Partners can tap into that market, some stemming from the announcement seen in December. Well, here’s your chance to learn more through Microsoft Hosting Days.
Microsoft Hosting Days is an annual event series, with a variety of event formats worldwide, that offers a unique opportunity to network with key Microsoft professionals as well as your partners within the hosting ecosystem. This FREE seminar will show you how to:
- Leverage Windows Server 2008 for next-generation Windows-Based Hosting Solutions
- Learn about the impact of the new Microsoft Partner Program Hosting Competency for 2008
- Turn the growing opportunities for SaaS on Windows technology into business advantage
- Capitalize on the wide range of business opportunities available with Microsoft Windows-based Hosting Solutions, including Windows-based Hosting for Applications, Hosted Messaging & Collaboration, Hosted CRM, and Hosted Dynamics
- Align your business with Microsoft’s product roadmap to maximize benefits from the planned testing, release and availability of Microsoft products and services, especially with SharePoint 3.0 and IIS 7.0
- Sell Business-Class Email to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) using Marketing Best Practices
Head on over to the Hosting Days page to learn more and sign up for a session in one of the upcoming locations.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights