Some of you may recall my, ““Get the Edge” contest just announced at SMB Nation” post back on September 29th, announcing the upcoming SBSC Partner contest for this year. Well, the contest is now live!
Last week over 5,000 “Partner Plunge” kits were sent out to SBSC Partners across the US, so be on the lookout for yours if you are an SBSC Partner here in the US. (To answer an inquiry from Vlad, no, I was not the one who chose the name for this contest.) In addition, you would have received an email notification of the contest on last Wednesday, November 28th. Didn’t get the email? Here’s a couple things to do:
- Check your spam filter
- Make sure you have the right email address listed in your Microsoft Partner profile online
- Make sure you have not opted out of communications from Microsoft in your Microsoft Partner profile
So what can you win in the “Partner Plunge” contest? Just take a look:
- The GRAND PRIZE is a raft trip 100 miles down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon for the winning partner and his/her team including two nights in Las Vegas (7 team members and their spouses).
- 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive HP ProLiant Servers provided by HP and jackets for the partners team members.
- 4th & 5th place winners will get free passes to the next SMB Nation Fall Conference and new exam primer books. (NOTE: The $1,500 value listed in the email you received is not the new cost of the conference, it includes admission to the contest and roundtrip airfare for one individual. Apparently Harry has been receiving quite a few inquiries on this over the weekend)
- There are also 500 cutting-edge hand-crank Vista flash lights, 150 Windows Vista bags, and 10 Vista jackets for the winning success story submitted that includes Windows Vista as part of the solution.
So get out and register for the contest today. You each should have received your customized login page in your kit or email, or you can go out to: http://www.partnerplunge.com/ today and start your quest to win the Microsoft SBSC “Partner Plunge” contest.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights