Here’s your chance to join us for the first ever Microsoft Small Business Show, premiering on the Microsoft Small Business Center, on November 14th at 2:00 P.M. Eastern/11:00 A.M Pacific. The Microsoft Small Business Show is a one-hour show filled with interviews with entrepreneurs sharing how they have conquered the challenges of starting up and growing a Small Business.
This episode will be hosted by small business owner and EMMY award winner, Chris Cashman, and reveals the secrets of sales and marketing.
The first show features:
- Tom Douglas – “The Taste of Success” – Nationally recognized chef and author will cook up one of his most popular appetizers and share some advice, including the most important thing he demands of his employees.
- Nicole Donnelly and Cause Haun – “Meet the Mamapreneurs” – See how they created and launched a worldwide business from their homes using the power of the web and a mother’s ingenuity. They built their business around leggings and footwear for toddlers.
- Mike Dillon – “From Imagination to Fabrication” – Tour a one of a kind fabric company, and learn the three traits this former Disney “Imagineer” believes all small business owners must have for success.
- Me Ra Koh – “Marital Bliss Spawns Business Plan” – Nationally celebrated wedding photographer Me Ra Koh shares her amazing photos and reveals how aiming for the stars helped her business skyrocket
- Rick Woodbury – “Let’s Tango” – It’s the new slender, electric car, “The Tango,” that Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney drives. Learn how self-taught engineer Rick Woodbury is scaling up from prototype to mass production.
- David Holcomb – “The Gadget Guru” – You’ve probably seen this inventor’s ingenious kitchen tools. Now learn how he protects his ideas and sells through the digital marketplace.
Please join us for this exciting new adventure and be sure to let all small business owners you know about this great opportunity to view this show filled with information for them. You can view more on the show and also take a look at the trailers we have online below:
Video: Microsoft Small Business Show – Trailer 1
Video: Microsoft Small Business Show – Trailer 2
Video: Microsoft Small Business Show – Trailer 3
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights