In October I posted about updates to some of the promotions at Microsoft:
- Windows Server Promotion now available for single server purchase
- SBS Partner Subsidy promotion expanded
We now have some additional Partner and Customer resources for you to use with these promotions as well as the Open Value + MS Financing Smart Pay option to help you get the word out about these exciting offers.
Windows Server Partner Subsidy Promotion:
Reduced the number of Windows Server licenses purchases required to qualify from 3 licenses with software assurance to 1 license with software assurance for all purchases after effective October 1, 2007
- Purchase Dates: Apr 2,2007 to Dec 31,2007
- Redeem by Date: Jan 31,2008
- Purchase Requirements:
- For purchases between April 2, 2007 through September 30, 2007: Minimum 3 Licenses with SA to qualify for subsidy
- For purchases between October 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007: Minimum 1 License with Software Assurance required to qualify for subsidy
- License Program: Open Business and Open Value
- Maximum Subsidy Amount: $10,000 cap per organization
- Link to Terms & Conditions: https://www.microsoftincentives.com/WinServerPromo/Content/UI/Pages/Terms.en-US.aspx
- Sales Resources:
- Customer: http://www.microsoftincentives.com/WinServerPromo/
- Partner: http://partner.microsoft.com/us/40048849 (coming November 6th)
- Other key points: Subsidy can be used for hardware, software or services. Customer must redeem qualifying purchases on https://www.microsoftincentives.com/WinServerPromo/
- What’s in it for you: Up to $10,000 in subsidy dollars per organization that the customer spends with YOU on hardware, software or services!
Small Business Server Partner Subsidy Promotion:
UPDATED to include License only purchases also PLUS an exciting offer from Palm TREO!
- Purchase Dates: August 1,2007 to January 31,2007
- Redeem by Date: February 29 ,2008
- Purchase Requirements: one Windows Small Business Server 2003 license (L) or license with Software Assurance (L&SA)
- License Program: Microsoft Open License Business or Open License Value
- Maximum Subsidy Amount: $475 cap per organization excluding additional incentives for Treo purchase.
- Link to Terms & Conditions: https://www.microsoftincentives.com/sbspromo/Terms.aspx
- Sales Resources:
- Other key points: Subsidy can be used for hardware, software or services. Customer must redeem qualifying purchases on https://www.microsoftincentives.com/sbspromo/default.aspx
- Qualifying Organizations will receive $150 incremental partner subsidy dollars for a qualifying purchase of three (3) or more Palm Treo 700wx smartphones purchased through Verizon, Sprint & AT&T
- SBSC: Remember that SBSC Partners also qualify for an additional 50% rebate direct to you!
Open Value with Smart Pay Promotion:
Take advantage of Microsoft financing with the Open Value Up-front payment SKU and all parties win!
- Purchase Dates: July 2, 2007 to June 27, 2008
- Purchase Requirements: All Microsoft products and licenses are eligible for the promotion. In addition, partner services and other products required to implement a Microsoft technology solution are eligible, including Microsoft Software Assurance and Microsoft Business Solutions Service/ Enhancement Plans. You are required to have at least one Microsoft component in the total financed solution to be eligible.
- Customer Benefits:
- Customers choose one of five monthly payment options for 12 months from the date of transaction
- Leverage IT budgets – No large upfront costs. Expands current available IT budget
- Conserve Capital and Credit Lines
- Improve Cash Flow, ROI, & TCO
- Deferred Payment Promotions – Purchase now, rather than waiting for next year’s budget
- Partner Benefits:
- Microsoft Financing pays the Partner the full amount of the deal up-front, which can triple their initial revenue and profits
- Decrease Risk – Maintain customer relationship for full license period. Microsoft Financial assumes payment risks
- Remove Customer’s Budget Constraints
- Your customers receive predictable monthly payment terms, which eliminate their budget concerns and allow them to get the comprehensive solutions that they need.
- Offer Resources:
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights