During the, “Building an Open License Business” presentation I delivered at SMB Nation, I spoke about Licensing Bootcamps we do in various places across the US. For this one, we are doing it virtually through Microsoft Office Live Meeting which means you can attend from anywhere. This session will be Thursday, October 18th at 7:00 am PST and will run for 2 hours. It will be presented by Kelly Fink, the Microsoft Marketing Development Specialist at Ingram Micro and Darren Harbaugh, Partner Community Manager at Microsoft.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- What are the different licensing programs?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Which one is the right one for my client?
- Is each product licensed differently?
- How do I know if I’m quoting my customer correctly for licensing?
- And, most importantly, how does licensing help me make money?
You should attend IF:
- You are a reseller or interested in learning more about Microsoft Licensing
- You are a Sales Manager, Sales or Tech Sales role in your organization
- You are looking for basic Volume Licensing “101” knowledge or have attended a previous Microsoft licensing boot camp and are looking for a licensing “refresher”
To learn more and to register to attend this live webcast, please Register Online.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights