If you are a Partner interested in getting some in-person training on the upcoming Windows Server 2008, we are offering 3-day instructor-led courses in 25 different cities across the US. Here is some information about these courses:
This 3 day instructor-led course provides students with an understanding of the primary product changes in Windows Server 2008. This course is intended to allow individuals who already have experience with Windows Server to upgrade their skills for Windows Server 2008 and prepare for Windows Server 2008 certification exams. This course is based on an interim build of Windows Server 2008.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This training is divided into 8 modules and is a combination of presentations and extensive hands on labs. Additionally, this course has been organized to help students prepare for exams 70-640, 70-642, and 70-643. Course content has been aligned with exam objectives and product changes have been emphasized throughout. It emphasizes conceptual understandings of product features and provides opportunities for hands-on experience with key configuration scenarios.
This course is intended for IT Professionals experienced on the technologies included in Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003, and who hold an MCSE or MCSA certification and/or equivalent knowledge.
This course requires that you meet one or more of the following prerequisites:
- On-the-job experience in planning, implementing, managing, or supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2000 or 2003, including Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of networking, for example, TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Designed a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- Designed Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
- Installed, Configured, and Administered Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, or Microsoft Vista.
You can find out more, view the list of cities, and register online HERE.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights