As a follow-up to the, “Building an Open License Business” presentation I delivered today at SMB Nation where we talked about the opportunity the Open License renewals present and the resources available to help you go after them, I wanted to post about a virtual workshop opportunity open to Partners around Open License Renewals that is being presented by the Microsoft Midwest PCM, Wade Shanley. Here is the information on the workshop:
To assist you in managing your Open License agreements scheduled to expire during the next ten months, we’ve put together a comprehensive program that we’ll describe on the following webcast.
Open License Renewals Workshop – Practical Advice for Renewal Recapture, Generating New Annuity and Recurring Revenue
WHEN: Friday, October 05, 2007 9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada), 60 minutes
Presented by Wade Shanley, Partner Community Manager, Microsoft Corporation
- Are you missing an opportunity to drive more revenue as you work with customers to renew their expiring Open License agreements?
- Are you having difficulty coming up with creative ways to engage customers with renewal conversations?
If you answered yes to one or both of the preceding questions, this online workshop is for you.
Please join us to learn how you can:
- receive a concise report of your upcoming Open License renewals,
- engage customers in meaningful discussions about the benefits of renewing their agreements
- grow your deal size by adding complimentary solutions to the existing agreement
- utilize the relevant resources from Microsoft to help drive renewals including an incredible time-saver to help generate customer-ready licensing proposals
- learn how Microsoft Financing can help you close more business
- build additional annuity for more recurring revenue
Who should attend:
- Microsoft Partners with who sell Open License, particularly those with expiring Open License agreements
- Sales managers, sales representatives, account managers and other roles that sell Open License
About your presenter:
Wade Shanley, Partner Community Manager for the Midwest Area, has been with Microsoft for 12 years. Wade has held various roles in the Midwest area in Sales, Marketing and Partner Management. In his current role he is responsible for driving volume license sales via the VAR channel in the Small /Midmarket commercial customer segment in Midwest area (IL,IN, WI). Wade is known both inside and outside of Microsoft as one of the true experts in Open License.
To participate in this workshop, please Register Online.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights