Over the years, the “Less Than Coffee” concept has continued to grow in popularity and uses and today is the next iteration of this. For those of you that have been in the MSSMALLBIZ Community for several years, you may recall some of the past announcements:
- Anyone willing to trade a cup of coffee for Microsoft Office Pro 2003?
- Get the core Microsoft technologies for your business for less than your daily cup of coffee!
- Brewing up a new pot. New “Less than coffee” page launched.
- “Less Than Coffee” Web Banners and Buttons available for you to use today
- Maybe the “Less Than Coffee” idea is catching on. Literally…
Just moments ago, we launched the brand new “Less Than Coffee” page at: http://www.LessThanCoffee.com. This new site now features over 20 Microsoft products available for “less than your daily cup of coffee.” In addition, it includes callouts with the part #s for both the spread payments and the up-front payment options, information on SA benefits included, and of course, the link on the main page to the SBSC locator so Small Businesses can find their local SBSC Partner to buy these from.
So I invite you to take a few moments and check out the brand new “Less than Coffee” site and vision and welcome your thoughts and feedback.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights