Last year we launched a series of free, in-person Licensing Bootcamps for Partners in various areas across the US. Here is the latest series, just announced in our East Region.
Licensing can be a very confusing topic that raises a lot of questions. What are the different licensing programs? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Which one is the right one for my client? Is each product licensed differently? How do I know if I’m quoting my customer correctly for licensing? And, most importantly, how does licensing help me make money?!
If you have ever asked one or more of these questions, then we can help. We are very excited to announce our Licensing readiness series for partners. We will teach you in plain English what you should know about Microsoft’s licensing programs for small & medium business customers, how to choose the right licensing for your customer, how to leverage Microsoft tools to accurately quote customers, and how you can increase your revenue by leveraging the right licensing programs.
For the most in-depth training, we recommend this half-day seminar. We will teach you how Microsoft Licensing can create new opportunities for creating additional income, develop continuing revenue streams, and expand your services business.
And did we mention this training is absolutely free? That’s right! But space is limited. So please register today using the registration links below!
- Baltimore, MD – Wednesday. October 3, 10am-2pm – Register here!
- Raleigh, NC – Wednesday, October 17, 8:30am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- Atlanta, GA – Tuesday, October 30, 10am – 2pm – Register here!
- Pittsburgh, PA – Wednesday, October 31, 10am-2pm – Register here!
- Tampa, FL – Wednesday, October 31, 8:30am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- New York City, NY – Wednesday, November 7, 8:30am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- Farmington, CT – Thursday, November 8, 8:30am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Wednesday, November 14, 1pm – 5pm – Register here!
- Malvern, PA – Thursday, November 15, 10am – 2pm – Register here!
- Rochester, NY – Tuesday, November 27, 9am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- Albany, NY – Wednesday. November 28, 10am – 2:30pm – Register here!
- Birmingham, AL – Wednesday, November 28, 8:30am – 12:30pm – Register here!
- Greensboro, NC – Wednesday, December 19, 10am – 2pm – Register here!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights