Here’s a session unlike any other you’ve been to. Join me, Eric Ligman, Sr. Mgr. of Community Engagement on the US Small Business Team @ Microsoft, for this session where you get to choose the topic you want to hear about and that’s what the session is on!
Why do a session like this? I came up with this concept because I give many Live Meeting sessions and will sometimes hear, “I’d love to attend that session, but it does not fit my schedule,” also, I always strive to make sure my sessions are delivering information that is helpful and relevant to my audience. For this session, the attendees choose right before the session, so it will definitely work for their schedule and the topic is chosen by them to make sure it is what they want to hear about.
So how does it work? For this session, I’ll ask you to sign into the session at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. When you do, there will be a polling slide listing the topics below. Simply choose the topic you most want to hear about and when it is start time for the session, the topic with the most votes is the one we’ll run the session on.
Topics to choose from:
- OEM vs. Retail vs. Volume Licensing – What are the differences between them? What are the advantages & disadvantages of each? What is the impact of choosing one or the other for you and your clients?
- Introduction To Open License For Partners – Do you know what Open License and Open Value are? Do you understand how they work and what they offer you and your clients? Do you know how you can sell these?
- How Office, Windows, SBS, and Terminal Services are REALLY licensed – That’s right, we’ll take a look at how these core Microsoft products are really licensed and dispel many of the myths that exist today.
- Small Business Desktop Advantage & Desktop Professional – What are they? How do they work? Who can sell them? What is the Small Business Specialist Exclusive Rebate associated with the Small Business Desktop Advantage? What if your customers want Office Pro instead or want to add an SBS Server or other MS software?
This is the first round of trying this type of concept, so I look forward to seeing how this works for all of you and what your thoughts are on this type of concept.
Event Dates and Times:
· March 14th – 9:00 – 10:30 AM Pacific (PST), USA & Canada – REGISTER HERE
We are also offering these other webcasts at set times if you wish to attend any of these throughout March:
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights