In March I will be conducting several, “Introduction to Office, Windows, and Server Licensing For Partners” Live Meeting sessions based on the requests and feedback I have received after doing these in person late last year in some areas as well as via Live Meeting in several areas. Here is the information on how you can attend these sessions:
How are Microsoft products REALLY licensed? Want to find out?
Attend this session and learn how the following items are really licensed:
- Microsoft Office
- SBS, Windows Server, Exchange Server
- Windows Desktop O/S
- How does Terminal Services change all of this? (Yes, that does say Terminal Services and it’s not as bad as you think!)
- Who is CAL and why should you know him?
- What’s the difference between User & Device CALs?
- and more…
Want to know the answers to these and more? Then attend this session, hosted by Eric Ligman – Sr. Mgr. of Community Engagement on the US Small Business Team @ Microsoft, where we will discuss these items and more.
Event Dates and Times:
· March 12th – 9:00 – 10:30 AM Pacific (PST), USA & Canada – REGISTER HERE
· March 26th – 9:00 – 10:30 AM Pacific (PST), USA & Canada – REGISTER HERE
Also, are you taking advantage of the Open Value Rebates available to you for every Open Value license you sell? What about the SBSC Exclusive Rebate for all Small Business Desktop Advantage license you sell? If you are not already participating in these or want to learn more about how you can, be sure to join me for one of my, “Open Value Rebates for Partners” webcasts in March.
If you are not familiar with Open License or want to learn more about both the Open License and/or Open Value Programs, be sure to sign up for and attend one of my “Introduction to Open License for Partners” Live Meeting sessions in March as well.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights