Come join me on November 14th for this 90 minute Live Meeting session on how to save big $ with Microsoft licensing! More info and Register HERE.
Every dollar spent on IT is worth much more than a dollar. Stop throwing those dollars away! Attend this 90 minute session to learn how to save money on your Microsoft software and get the most from every budget dollar you spend.
We’ll cover some of the most common mistakes and questions we receive, including:
- What is the difference between OEM, Retail Box, and Volume Licensing
- How your choice of OEM, Retail Box, or Volume Licensing can DRASTICALLY affect what you can do with your software
- How Microsoft Office, Windows, and Small Business Server are licensed (the right way)
- Which licensing programs do you qualify for and what is the difference between Open Business and Open Value
- What is Software Assurance really?
- Why are people buying too many software licenses? (Really, some people are!)
- What is a CAL and why should you know this?
- How you may already own the rights to Office 2007 and Windows Vista and not even know it
- How to get Office 2007, Windows Vista Enterprise, and a Windows Small Business Server Client Access License for less than your daily cup of coffee (and we’re talking just a black cup of coffee, not some multi-dollar caramel, non-fat, mocha, soy, xtra tall, triple-caf, super hot, double-whip, latte drink)
- And much, much more!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights